- View the official Drift Hunters MAX press release, launched on April 2nd 2022.
- Play the latest version of the game: Drift Hunters MAX
- Press: Popular YouTube drifter Hazardous checks out Drift Hunters MAX
Drift Hunters MAX summary
We asked the faithful Drift Hunters fans what changes would make the game even more impressive.
After an overwhelming amount of feedback and a massive number of changes, we decided there was only one thing for it - an entirely new game!
With a vast selection of brand new cars and tracks, alongside the best graphics and physics to ever venture into the world of drifting browser games, we're delighted to introduce this fantastic brand-new Drift Hunters game.
Drift Hunters MAX is a Drifted exclusive, so ignore any impersonators - as Drifted.com is the ONLY place on the web where you can enjoy what the latest game in the series has to offer.
Providing an incredible free-to-play experience, Drift Hunters MAX brings the opportunity to get behind the wheel and drift using some of the latest cars (such as the Toyota GR Supra) on some of the most stunning tracks across the globe.
With the chance to explore the peaceful countryside, head to the city streets, or shred your tires at the racetrack - Drift Hunters MAX provides every scenario you could wish for - and much more.
Choose your dream ride, fit the finest performance upgrades, tune your setup to perfection, apply unique visual upgrades, and prepare to shred tires in the ultimate free online drifting experience!
Useful Drift Hunters guides & walkthroughs
- Drift Hunters tuning guide
- Drift Hunters car list
- How to drift in Drift Hunters
- Drift Hunters money guide
- Drift Hunters 100,000,000 point guide
- How to drift in Drift Hunters MAX
- Drift Hunters MAX car list
- Earn money fast in Drift Hunters MAX
Drift Hunters series of games
Drift Hunters MAX car list
As we promised, Drift Hunters MAX features more cars than ever - with an insane 37 vehicles to choose from, with each new selection voted for by the Drifted.com community.
From JDM legends to Euro classics alongside some of history's greatest supercars, Drift Hunters MAX has it all.
- Toyota Trueno GT-APEX (AE86)
- Mazda Miata ND (ND)
- Datsun 240Z (S30Z)
- Nissan 240SX/180SX (S13)
- BMW E30 M3 (E30)
- Subaru Impreza WRX (GR)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII (EVO)
- BMW E36 M3 (E36)
- Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S (86)
- Honda S2000 AP1 (S2000)
- Nissan Silvia 240SX/200SX (S14)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (EVOX)
- BMW E46 M3 (E46)
- Nissan Silvia S15 (S15)
- Mazda RX-7 FD Type R FD3S (FD3)
- Infiniti G35 Coupé (G35)
- Ford Fiesta ST (FRS)
- Nissan 370Z Coupé (Z370)
- Toyota Supra MKIV - JZA80 (JZ90)
- BMW 1M Coupé (E82)
- 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (CHRG)
- Mercedes Benz AMG CLA 45 (CLA)
- Lexus GS (GS)
- Ford Mustang GT Fastback (GT500)
- BMW E92 M3 (E92)
- Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R (R34)
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (SXT)
- BMW 3-Series (F82)
- Toyota GR Supra (SPR19)
- Lexus LFA (LFA)
- Nissan GTR (R35)
- RWB Porsche 911 993 GT (993)
- Ferrari F40 (40F)
- Lamborghini Countach LP500 (LP500)
- Dodge Viper 2014 (GTS)
- Lamborghini Huracan STO (HRCN)
- Nissan Silvia 240SX/180SX (PS13)
Drift Hunters MAX track list
With a total of 12 tracks, most of which are never-seen-before or completely revamped to make them better than ever, there's even more variety to choose from, providing countless hours of entertainment.
- City Streets (Playground)
- Ohio (Racetrack)
- Akagi (Touge)
- Icefield (Racetrack)
- Nevada (Playground)
- Emashi (Racetrack)
- Container Yard (Racetrack)
- Spain (Racetrack)
- Waterfront (Playground)
- Greenstone (Racetrack)
- Countryside (Racetrack)
- Tyshen (Racetrack)
Drift Hunters MAX features
We're proud that Drift Hunters MAX has more features than ever before, chosen exclusively by Drifted fans.
- 37 insane drift cars to unlock and maximize their true potential
- 12 brand-new, never seen before cars chosen by Drifted fans
- 12 tracks, with many of the existing tracks updated to look, and drive, better than ever
- More in-depth car tuning than ever before
- Performance upgrades - use your earnings to build the ultimate drifter
- Realistic drift physics
- Improved graphics
- Collect drift points and earn money before building the perfect drift car and challenging your friends
Drift Hunters MAX tuning
Drift Hunters MAX enables you to turn your stock manufacturer car into a tire-slaying drift weapon with its comprehensive upgrade and tuning capabilities.
With a selection of aftermarket rims, fully customizable paint jobs, and the ability to upgrade your performance parts, you'll need to prove your skills in the game to create the perfect ride.
Performance upgrades include brakes and weight reduction alongside uprated gearboxes, turbos, and engine upgrades.
As you earn money in the game, there are various levels of upgrades available, from "Stock" and "Street" to "Racing" and "Pro" for those looking to build the holy grail drifters.
How To Play Drift Hunters MAX
Use the following keyboard buttons to control your car while earning the maximum multipliers by carrying out the perfect combos without crashing or ending your drift.
Drift Hunters MAX controls
- Up/W key - Gas
- Down/S key - Brake
- Left/A key - Steer left
- Right/D key - Steer right
- Spacebar - Handbrake/e-brake
- Left Shift - Shift gear up (manual gearbox)
- Left Ctrl - Shift gear down (manual gearbox)